Saturday, January 06, 2007

I'm still here

What I've got...
* a new dog named Max
* a new house
* a seminary rental that is at least 2/3 clean now
* a new fuel pump on my van that broke down just after we signed the papers for our new house
*84 emails to check and sort
* a weird cold that has stolen my voice for over 4 days
* no time to read all the comments. Don't worry - updates and comment checking will begin on Monday once the kids start at their new school
* incredible neighbors who have fed & watched my children, washed my windows, cleaned my floors, driven over an hour with my husband to pick up our van and been pretty much indispensible

3 comments:

Shana said...

AND you filled my gas tank. you must be a superhero.

more cows than people said...

welcome to the revgals ring! sorry its taken me awhile to greet you.

sounds like maybe you've recently been ordained. if so, congrats and many blessings!

Anonymous said...

and a rat... dont forget about the pet rat that you now own :D