Sunday, August 12, 2007

Pray for Me

Jerusalem had their town festival this weekend. On our walk downtown (Yep, we're close enough to walk), we stopped at the library book sale. In addition to a bunch of books for Minky, Sony found a new book and Rab found a few too. To round us off to the $1.00 mark (the bargain price was 10 books for a buck), I picked up a copy of Marcia Clark's memoirs of the OJ trial. I'm hooked. I'm embarrassed to admit that I'm having a hard time putting it down. I can't wait to find out how it ends...

4 comments:

mark said...

for real? um... i'm at a loss for words. i don't even know how to respond to that...

Skdo said...

What part of the post is your 'for real?' about? Yep, for real I'm hooked. It's actually a fascinating read (remember my pre-ministry career was in the legal field..) The last sentence? That was an attempt at incredibly dry humor.

mark said...

i was just a bit surprised that you bought the book... but, being reminded of your pre-seminary career, i guess i can understand it... a bit.
and i knew the last sentence was humor. at least i was hoping it was :)

Skdo said...

It cost 10 cents - well worth the big bucks ;)

Just finished the book tonight. Man, I was reminded how frustrating it was/is that the guy was acquitted.