Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Windy City, Here I Come!

YAY! Tomorrow, Southern Wisdom arrives in Chicago and I get to see her and spend time with her! I can't wait. She arrives at 2pm, so we should be able to hit all kinds of fun spots. I'm thinking of taking her to Ed Debevic's for dinner - so not a Southern type place. She thought it sounded great. We'll probably also hit good ole Michigan Ave. We won't be able to go to my favorite Chicago breakfast haunt, Oak Tree, because she has a meeting at HQ on Friday am. Oh well, we'll still have a great time reconnecting, laughing, and adventuring.

Tonight, Ozzie and Harriett's kids are staying the night. All four kids are in Denver Court level paradise. It's fun to see them all so jubilant and full of excitement. Rab and I had a great time catching up with O & H when they dropped the kids off - we just wish we'd had more time to talk and commiserate. We really need to plan previous-dwellers-of-Denver-Court reunions more often.

1 comment:

Tara Ulrich said...

Have fun in the Windy City. I really need to come visit you. I miss you so much. I got to have dinner with Future Bishop and his wife last Friday. Im hoping to see them again tomorrow. I hope TT and CH are doing well and Rab too. Things here at the new call are fabulous. Im installed on the 26th. Well I should head to lunch. Miss you bunches my friend!