Friday, July 28, 2006

Have stoles, will travel




Yay! I just received the stole I ordered! I looooovvve it! This gal, Jenny, does amazing work for reasonable prices. Check out her work at www.carrottopstudio.com or on Ebay (No, I'm not getting a cut or any benefit from this recommendation!). Here are pics of the new stole and some others I ordered from her in the past.

Those of you out of town probably haven't heard the full update of call possibilities. I think there are two possibilities in the running right now. One is 1/2 hour from the city we're trying to be near and the other is about an hour away. They are both solo pastorates. One of them is in a vacation town and looks like a great opportunity. The other one is more rural and is in a GREAT area of the synod. I'd have amazing collegues. If, for some Godforsaken reason, neither of these works out, there are other possibilities that just opened up and will be ready to interview in the coming months. I feel like Cinderella, only I'm singing "Someday, my church will come...." Ok...that was corny. Time to stop.

1 comment:

Tara Ulrich said...

Yes Im still alive out here in the fields! ;) I will continue to pray that a great call comes along for you very soon! Whoever gets you is going to be lucky to get you my friend because you have so many awesome gifts for ministry!