Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Minkyism

Oh, Minky! Even though I haven't been writing on the blog much in the past months, Minky and his antics have been going strong.
Fred the Dog
One day, Sony, Minky and I walked to the nearby gas station/mini-mart to get some treats. As we were heading out of the building, a rather large, somewhat intimidating man walked out behind us. We walked past an El Camino in the parking lot and the cutest little rat terrier was in the passenger seat. Both Minky and I were cooing over the dog and talking about how cute he was. The large intimidating man got into the El Camino and the dog jumped up onto the man's shoulder. "Ya hear that, Fred, those people think you're cute," he gruffly chuckled with a gravelly voice. Minky, about the size of the guy's arm, went right up to the guy and exclaimed with disbelief, "Fred?! Fred?! That's my grandma's boyfriend's name not a dog name!" Rolling his eyes and shaking his head, Minky walked away in disgust. The guy guffawed in response.

As we continued walking, I said, "Minky...Minky, there's not a day that goes by that you don't make me laugh." Then Sony, in response, said, "Yeah, and there's not a day that goes by that you don't make her angry."


1 comment:

Tara Ulrich said...

That boy never ceases to amaze me with his comments etc. I miss you guys!