Tuesday, March 20, 2007

The illnesses continue

Sorry...my blog posts are far from thrilling lately. I believe that I have suffered from anti-creative stress disorder in addition to rotovirus, a rat with skin irritations, a child with an ear infection, another child with some post-viral nasty, horrible cough thing, child with said ear infection barfing on the playground today, and various other familial ailments. Rab has intellegently fled to his apartment near the Castle to avoid the living petri dish known as our home. My congregation is probably beginning to wonder if their pastor still exists. Sony's teacher called tonight and left a message that Sony has 26 missing assignments (I find this hard to believe...but we'll find out more tomorrow). Life is good, right? If I keep saying it, I just may come to believe it.

1 comment:

mark said...

here's hoping you're still alive!