Saturday, December 30, 2006

Daily Texts

Every day, I receive the Moravian Daily Text in my email. Today's was one of those give-you-goosebumps, Spirit-filled types (edited down to the goosebump part):

Saturday, December 30

So do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will bring worries
of its own. Matthew 6:34

God of Peace, we are grateful for the reassurance that you
provide for all that we need. Help us to not be anxious about
today or tomorrow or any day, for your grace is sufficient.
Grant us the faith to trust in you unwaveringly. Amen.

6 comments:

Shana said...

HAPPY ALMOST ORDINATION!!!!!!

mark said...

HAPPY ORDINATION DAY!

Susan Miller said...

What Shana and Mark said!

Tara Ulrich said...

Happy Ordination day my friend! I hope it is beautiful and blessed! Wish I could be there. But since I am not there, check out my post in your honor!

Shana said...

whoa baby, who's a pastor???

mark said...

Woohoo for Pastor Skdo!!!