Friday, December 08, 2006

Quick! Somebody call Marcus Welby, M.D.!

This week, I have driven over 500 miles, 400+ of them for medical reasons:

On Monday, I took Minky to LaCrosse for vision therapy and reading tutoring

On Tuesday, I took Minky to his awesome psychiatrist in Cedar Rapids

On Wednesday, I took Sony to the doctor because his knee was bothering him (dx: post-strep complications)

On Thursday, I took the cat to the vet because he was being a brat. The vet discovered that the cat had a nasty abcess.

On Friday, I drove to Jerusalem for the house inspection on the Cute Gray House (all checks out well. I met the current owner and then my realtor took me out to lunch!)

My minivan is a fine, functional companion, but all this driving is getting a bit ridiculous.

Oh yeah, and also on Friday, Rab drove Sony back to the doctor to find out that the strep is back, drove cat #1 to the vet to have the abcess rechecked and while there, cat #2 came hobbling down the stairs with an injured front leg. Rab returned home and took cat #2 to the vet then brought both cats back home.

No comments: