Friday, August 25, 2006

TT's new friend, Otis

TT and I were walking up to the bookstore today to get some Cow Tales. Have you tried these delicacies?! The kids in the youth room got me hooked on them. I thought they were a Midwest thing until I looked at the wrapper...they are made in Baltimore, MD. Try them...you won't be sorry.

But, Cow Tales aside, I've got to share the latest TTism. We were walking along and...
TT: Mom, I just love my friend, Otis.

Me: Otis? (I'm thinking to myself, is he some new student I haven't met? After all, TT has a knack for meeting people around here. I just found out earlier this summer that he knew the whole maintenance crew by name and vice versa...)

TT: Yeah, Otis. He takes me places, gets me where I need to go. I can count on him. He takes care of people.

Me: Who is Otis? I don't know him.

TT: The elevator... Why do they name elevators Otis anyway, Mom?

2 comments:

Reese said...

I love the way TT looks at the world.

Skdo said...

Me too. Most days anyway...and when he's not looking from the roof.