Thursday, August 31, 2006

Now I can never leave...

Aaaaahhhh. I came back to town after a couple days away at an interview and behold! What did I see? The Promised Land. Eden. Heaven. The land of the coffee muse framed by blue skies and white puffy clouds. The beauty of the Starbuckian Queen high atop the building. The scents of steaming mochas. The sounds of milk being steamed. What do you know, maybe all that talk about this being God's country is true.

And it's even a DRIVE THROUGH paradise! What more could a post-moder n girl ask for?

How could I possibly even consider leaving this thriving metropolis now?

3 comments:

mark said...

What?!?!???!!!??
They get this AFTER i leave?
There is no justice.

Skdo said...

Ha ha. Serves you right for leaving! ;)

You are missed TONS, my friend. It's just not the same around here without you. :(

Shana said...

that is almost as dangerous as working at a place that's famous for its pies. :-\