Sunday, September 03, 2006

I Love KK

KK is our awesome, vibrant, so cool babysitter. She has been doing the vision therapy homework with TT each day for the past few days and TT is actually doing the work! Her whole family has even gotten in the act some of the days. I love the Ks!

C and I tried and tried day after day and it was a nightmare for the whole family. We sent an email to our friends in the area seeing if anyone could help. Much to our surpise, a few folks stepped forward. We went with KK because she's not afraid to insist something get done and because TT already knows her as an authority figure (a nice one, but one who doesn't buy his tricks). KK is able to get him on task...or as she said to me yesterday, "Well, he's still TT...but we make it work."

I guess when we move, we'll just have to take her with us.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

awww :D

p.s. by the way, our internet was down for a couple days and i went through skdo blog withdrawl... i checked it first thing when the net was back up!!! :P

mark said...

when i get my house hooked up to the internet, and i get to blog again, i have an entry that i've been working on and in it i sing the praises of the mighty TK, father of KK.
i think their whole family is pretty cool. i miss them.




oh, and you, of course. but only sometimes and even then for very brief periods.





i'm kidding.





mostly.

Skdo said...

KK - I'm both worried about you and more crazy about you all at once. I've got a blog groupie! I think, girl, you need a life. ;-)