Wednesday, September 13, 2006

WHAT A RUSH!!!

Woo hoo! Yee haw! @)*!)$)&%!!!! I did it, I did it, I did it! Today we did the ropes course. What a blast! The weird thing is how what seems scary isn't and what seems easy is freaky scary! I'm still on a bit of a rush.

Our options were to do the incline log, the flat but higher log, the grapevine (with a wire underneath our feet), the zip line, a huge 3 wire swing and the leap of faith. I mustered up the courage to do all of it but the leap of faith, and I got to do the zip line twice. It was a blast.

Here are pictures of me on my adventures. Unfortunately, harnesses and cameras pointed upward 30 feet do little to make a girl look skinny. Guess I'd better start losing weight before I get up there again! I need to get more pictures from my buddies. These are a good glimpse for now.



Belaying down...

No comments: