Saturday, October 07, 2006

My husband just called me "Puffy"

I went to my Physician's Assistant on Thursday and left with a myriad of medications. Yesterday, my upper lip felt weird but looked normal and I didn't think much of it. This morning, my upper lip is a good 3x it's size! The lower lip, just so everything looks ridiculous, is normal sized. C thought he was being funny (yeah, and I guess he was) when he said, "You're supposed to get both lips done, Puffy!"

I called the 24 hour nurse line - ends up I'm allergic to something but there's no knowing which of the 3 (there's that number again...). I'm just supposed to stop all of it and re-introduce the meds one at a time beginning on Monday.

I really hope the swelling goes down by tomorrow morning. It's hard to be a credible preacher with one puffy lip.

3 comments:

Susan Miller said...

I think at this point the only thing left to do is just laugh hysterically. Do hope that you are better now.

mark said...

too bad i wasn't there to mock you mercilessly.


i miss out on ALL the fun... :(

Reese said...

Hope your face is feeling better.