Friday, October 20, 2006

That's what livin' is for me

Here's the scoop:
1. Blog posts will have Buffett song line titles until I'm done dwelling in my post-concert high.
2. There'll be lots of pics of sunny So Cal as I dwell in this 70+ degree clear blue sky paradise.
3. Writing quality will vary depending upon my mood, the amount of time I can access the net, and how often Little Mister interrupts me to show me the amazing Petz5 he's playing on my laptop right now. Little Mister is 7 and is going to be a lobbyist when he grows up - he's already an accomplished negotiater with great charm...lots of charm.

Speaking of Lil Mr., he wanted me to post pictures of his cats, Lucy and Charlie. Aren't they awesome? I went with his mom to the kitty cat haven a couple years ago to pick the cats out. Someday I'll write about the cat sanctuary place - it's pretty incredible.










On the left is a pic of the place I'm staying. Not bad, eh? This picture was taken from the top of the third terrace. And down and to the right is a picture of the third terrace - otherwise known as my mid-afternoon napping spot - complete with an ocean view to the left.














And here's a view from yesterday's walk:

1 comment:

Shana said...

oh man.
i'm officially jealous.
nice work.