Thursday, October 12, 2006

This is NOT ok

It's snowing. It's 37 degrees with an 18-27 mph wind. Weather.com tells me it feels like 27 degrees outside. And I don't mean 27 celcius. It is October 12. It is technically still Autumn. This is an outrage. This weather is obnoxious. It makes me crabby. I'm not ready for this.

My dad tells me it is 72 in Portland. I love Portland. I miss Portland. 72 is an acceptable October temperature in my book.

My mother informed me last night that it was 92 degrees in Palm Desert, California. That's 33 celcius. But with the brisk 11 mph wind, it feels like a chilly 86. That sounds just great to me.

The forecast for Santa Barbara next week looks promising. It should be around 70 degrees. I may just have to miss my return flight.

Countdown to Buffett concert: 7 days including today.

3 comments:

Susan Miller said...

Good gosh a mighty...we southerners would actually die there....instantly!

Skdo said...

Yeah! I remember when we moved here 4 years ago...from South Carolina! It was quite a weather and culture change!

Anonymous said...

try running a cross country race.... grrr