Thursday, October 12, 2006

Stuff I keep forgetting to blog

I've gone about 2 weeks without caffeine. I'm not even missing it, which is unlike all the other times I've tried to give up soda and coffee. Pretty awesome.

The lip continues to be mildly puffy but is getting better every day. The onset of cold weather will likely hamper its healing and cause more cracking. Grrrr. Blistex and I have become close friends. I entitle the picture on the right, "Mark and Skdo".

TT did his homework for me again today! This homework in a Castle classroom thing is great! Big bro, CH, helped a bit and is also helping TT study for his quiz about butterflies tomorrow. CH had the same quiz 3 years ago in 2nd grade and he still remembers the answers!!!! Ahhh...if only TT could learn by osmosis!

Tonight, C and CH are going to make a Greek honey cake. CH will take it to school tomorrow as his project for his Greek Gods unit. Yum! I'm going to make a menu of the ingredients in Greek (might as well find a way to use this obscure language skill).

Oh, and by the way, did I mention IT IS TOO COLD HERE?!

6 comments:

Susan Miller said...

Seems that all is right, SKDO. Isn't is nice when it's just all flowing through you like that. Greek, huh? Impressive!
I need your help. You are obviously fantastic at this whole blogging thing, and my computer skills are definitely lacking. My hope is to provide links to some of my favorite blogs, and I definitely tried this morning but with no success. There are about five or six that I would like to do, including yours. I would even be willing to give you full access to my page but if you're uncomfortable with that and are willing to tell me how to do it...just remember to keep the instructions simple for the simple minded. The blogger help just does not get simple minded enough. Thank you and have a wonderful weekend...I'll be off watching my baby brother get married. Joy!

Skdo said...

Susan - Happy to help, don't have your email to send instructions. You can email me at preachergirlskd@yahoo.com

mark said...

nice picture.
and, assuming that i'm the "Mark" in the "Mark and Skdo" I think it's very indicative of our friendship.

Skdo said...

Yes, you are the Mark in the picture - Mark, the younger brother I never had. My older brother, Mark, and my pastor friend outside LaCrosse named Mark would never make fun of my fat lip. Well...ok...maybe my brother would. But other Pastor Mark is here on campus today and he said the lip doesn't look bad at all. I thought pastors didn't lie. ;)

And I just realised, it would be very silly if you were in fact my younger brother because then I'd have an older brother named Mark and a younger brother named Mark. Huh...

Skdo said...

Oh, and by the way, I actually didn't draw the picture. I google-imaged "fat lip" and found it. How funny is that?

mark said...

you can come visit, too, if you really want. :p